Re: [linux-lvm] using 160GB IDE drives under linux with LVM.

Andreas Dilger <adilger turbolabs com> writes:

> This is a kernel IDE driver limit.  You need to patch with Andre
> Hedrik's IDE patches to support IDE devices over this size.

  at least I'm not the only one who can't spell his name when looking
  for the patches, "Andre Hedrick".  right then.  I'm patching and
  compiling now.

  aah...  thank you.  152.62GB.  now that looks more like the sort of
  Gib / GB tradeoff I can live with.

--
Terje