Re: [linux-lvm] debian package

Hello,

> I'm missing a debian package for lvm and since nobody seems to be
> working on it, I decided to do it for myself. Since I don't want to
> duplicate someone else's effort, I wanted to know if anybody's
> already doing so.

Where did you search for a lvm debian packages?
It's already done :-):
   ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/l/lvm-common/
and (IO protocol version 10)
   ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/l/lvm10/

Holger
--
Holger Grothe  (Email: grothe mathematik tu-darmstadt de)
Fachbereich Mathematik, TU Darmstadt