[linux-lvm] How big is a PV?

One of my PV's have krashed. I have a replacement disk, but
I don't know exactly how big the PV was, so that I can recreate
the PV...

'vgcfgrestore -ll' only shows me '15.55 GB', so that's useless...

World Trade Center Qaddafi Semtex tritium quiche Marxist ammunition
Peking smuggle arrangements Serbian North Korea Iran Cocaine KGB