[linux-lvm] Config files

I'm upgrading from SuSE Linux for s/390 2.2.16 kernel to 2.4.7 kernel.
There is no direct upgrade path so I have to reinstall all of SuSE.

I have some servers using LVM.  What files (config files, etc) do I need to
keep from the old system so that all my information on the LVM volumes will
be there when I'm done?

"Never trust any computer you can lift."
Gordon Wolfe, Ph.D. (425)865-5940
VM Technical Services, The Boeing Company