[linux-lvm] Cluster LVM

hi....
well i am an undergraduate student from Pune ,India and we implementing a cluster LVM as our final year project.
we are manipulating   vg_status in vg_t structure to determine the status the of a volume group.basically playing with the bits in it.so we can have a shared and exclusive locked volume group.
we also have a administrator which communicates with all nodes in the cluster and basically to maintain the consistency of the LVMTAB.
any suggestions?

gitansh