[linux-lvm] filesystem corruption...

Hello everyone...

One of my disks in a LVM volume with ReiserFS has some bad blocks
(maybe a few MB). I noticed this as all programs (Samba, mc,
mount/umount etc) trying to access files on those bad blocks
hang/freeze, an can't be killed. So I had to reboot in order to force
a unmount of my volume so I could correct my bad blocks (replacing the
drive).

Unfortunatley, something went seriously wrong. I can't mount the disk
any more, or use reiserfsck. They (mount/reiserfsck) say there isn't
a valid filesystem on the device. Vgscan does however find all devices
and can activate the volume group, but reiserfsck doesn't work.

What should I do to be able to save a s much data as possible?

//Anders