[linux-lvm] LE discussion

Hello,
I'm starting to use LVM, and I would like to know the pros & cons of
using a different LE size other than the 4mb default. What kind of
performance issues are there with different size LE's? I saw a *very*
brief discussion in one of the docs (not the HOWTO), but cant find the
reference now.
Thanks,
Adrian

=====
"Palm Pilots are the Pet Rocks of the portable computing world"-Dan East