Re: [linux-lvm] Fixing corrupted LVM PV headers?

At 02:27 PM 3/01/2002 -0700, Andreas Dilger wrote:

Well, this seems to become my specialty:

- Look in include/linux/lvm.h for descriptions of the LVM metadata (see
  pv_disk_t, lv_disk_t, vg_disk_t, etc)
... etc

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for. I will try this over the next few days and let you know how it went. Just need to find a web copy of the kernel sources - mine were on my LVM /usr filesystem ... ;-/ Oh the irony ...

Cheers,

Timshel

Timshel Knoll <timshel pobox com>
Debian GNU/Linux developer, email <timshel debian org>