[linux-lvm] SuSe 7.3 snapshot / reiserfs /

Hi everybody,

I follow this list a little, and have read that I have to apply some patches to
the kernel in order to create snapshots with a reiserfs.

Now my question:

Could somebody send me some kind of HOWTO to update my kernel as as given by
SuSe 7.3 (they always apply some patches to the kernel).  Since I have applied
kernel patches in earlier times (kernel 0.9x) and compilation quite often, I do
not need a kernel-compilation HOWTO, but one which specifies which patches do I
need (for a SuSe 7.3-SMP-kernel!), in which order should they applied, where do
I get them etc.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for asking for a HOWTO, reading the list more
closely whould help too (I think) but my business (as a freelance) is to write
compilers, parsers etc....

With best regards

Jürgen

--
Dr.rer.nat. Juergen Vollmer, Viktoriastrasse 15, D-76133 Karlsruhe
Tel: +49(721) 9204871 Fax: +49(721) 24874