[linux-lvm] [OT] FAKE, HA Tools, LVM, and Oracle.

I'm looking for a way to do active/passive failover with Oracle on XFS +
LVM. I think FAKE and HA tools would be the best bet, does anyone have
any other suggestions? I'd sure appreciate them. BTW, connecting by
fibre to EMC 3630.
Thanks.
--
Austin Gonyou