[linux-lvm] upgrade RH with lvm

hi,

RH7.2 doesnt seem to be able to read lvm partitions when upgrading from
7.1, neither does the SGI iso (guess they didnt look into that).

I wonder if any of you got the same problem if he solved it and how ?

thx for any hints,

Best regards,

Christophe
--
Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc zwecker de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867

"Who is General Failure ?  And why is he reading my disk ??"