Re: [linux-lvm] upgrade RH with lvm

On Mon, 2002-01-14 at 08:48, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
> On 11 Jan 2002, Christophe Zwecker wrote:

> You don't need to boot the installer to upgrade some RPM's. Use rpm
> directly on the running system (after going single user with telinit 1, if

yeah , I was gonna test that, but i was afraid to mess up something
sofar, I gues rpm -F  should do the trick...

Youve upgraded that way before ?

Christophe
--
Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc zwecker de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867

"Who is General Failure ?  And why is he reading my disk ??"