RE: [linux-lvm] reiserfs oops at init

Chris Mason wrote:

Ok, first grab the latest reiserfsck 3.x.1a from

The SuSE 7.3 version was 3.x.0k-pre9-28, which, knowing SuSE, was probably a heavily patched version of the reiser distribution.

I've upgraded to the version you suggest.

If you want to send the errors from reiserfsck --check, I can confirm things
a little better.

It's going to be a big file... do you just want the tail?

Thanks,

Chris