Re: [linux-lvm] summary of what I need to do to mount snapshot on XFS

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002 00:16, Heinz J . Mauelshagen wrote:
> > The lvm.c change you talk about I assume is the LVM_VFS_ENHANCEMENT
> > change? For some reason when adding the lvm-1.0.1 upgrade patch this
> > disappears from lvm.c   I have been able to get this to compile with the
> > change but I have forgoten what I did.
> >
> > This is one question I would like answered by the LVM gurus:  should
> > #define LVM_VFS_ENHANCEMENT still be there after upgrading to lvm-1.0.1?
>
> Yes.

I have found that using the generated lvm-1.0.1 upgrade patch that the
#define LVM_VFS_ENHANCEMENT gets removed.  If all I do is add it back in
manually - do I need to worry about other areas of the code that also need
touch-ups?  How would I tell?

Thanks

--
Adrian Head