Re: [linux-lvm] (no subject)

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 11:25:04AM +0900, Sil Lee wrote:
>    Hi.
>
>    I Have a problem to use LVM on Sun Sparc 20...
>    when I try to perform a pvcreate a segmentation fault error
>    occur.

Hmmm, it's not getting very far. In fact it's not even getting into pvcreate at
all - that strace output is just getting the shared libraries mapped in and
starting libc.

I'm actually impressed you got that far - I've never managed to get Linux 2.4 to
run successfully on a 32bit SPARC machine.

patrick