Re: [linux-lvm] lvm and Debian

    Wichert> Previously Chris Danis wrote:
    >> These packages are present only in the 'unstable' distribution
    >> of Debian, or sid. They are not in stable nor are they in
    >> testing.

    Wichert> Hmm, indeed:

    Wichert> lvm-common | 1.3 | unstable | mips, mipsel, powerpc, sh,
    Wichert> sparc lvm-common | 1.4 | unstable | source, alpha, arm,
    Wichert> hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, s390 lvm10 | 1.0-1 | unstable |
    Wichert> sh lvm10 | 1.0.1release-1 | unstable | source, alpha,
    Wichert> arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390,
    Wichert> sparc

    Wichert> However you can manually grab the package for unstable
    Wichert> and install it on a testing system without any problems.

Yes, sorry about that Pierrick. I wasn't sure whether they were in
testing or unstable. I have done exactly what Wichert said (well,
actually I have setup a little pool with newer, than testing, packages
that cfengine should use for installation on our servers),

Adrian Phillps

Your mouse has moved.
Reboot now?  [OK]