Re: [linux-lvm] extending a logical volume

I really which the filesystem people would add support for lvm,
partitulary when "shrinking". At the moment you have to strink then FS,
then strink the LVM, it scares the hell out of me that I will get the
sizes wrong and badness would happen, ie part of the resized fs becomes
unaddressable. (all it needs is someone to take a different definition of
MB for example).

James