Re: [lvm-devel] Re: [linux-lvm] vgchange -a y /dev/System fails

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 02:01:25PM -0800, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> [Adding a Cc to lvm-devel, since I apparently hit a bug in the code. Please
> remove or edit as appropriate]

Really sorry about the dupe, I initially didn't post with my subscribed
address, and I thought the list was supposed to reject posts from a non
subscribed address.

Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/   |   Finger marc_f merlins org for PGP key