[linux-lvm] Re: device-mapper beta3 (fast snapshots)

James Manning jmm at sublogic.com
Tue Jul 16 13:13:01 UTC 2002

[Joe Thornber]
> > It seems we can go 'round and 'round to no end, as long as we have HW
> > differences, so I have asked for use on a OSDL system we can both run on.
> > This way there is no difference in our HW.  I'll let you know when I hear
> > back from them, so we can both test on the same system (if you want to).
>
> Excellent idea, we should probably think up some better benchmarks too.

I'd love any feedback about tiobench - it's gotten kinda stale and I
really need to find out what can get added to make it a more useful tool
for benchmarking filesystems.

http://sf.net/projects/tiobench
--
James Manning <http://www.sublogic.com/james/>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4