[linux-lvm] upgrade to rh7.3 broke lvm

Upgraded from RH7.1 to RH7.3. The 7.1 was built with the lvm patch to
the kernel. The 7.3 RH kernel has lvm built in. After the upgrade, I
receive the message "/dev/mg0 not a block device" when I try to mount
it. I tried exporting the vg and importing it without errors but it
still doesn't mount. I suspect that this may be due to different
versions of the kernel part of the lvm versus the usermode parts of lvm.

Thanks for any help,

L. Baker
MVS, Ltd.