[linux-lvm] Help!

Hi,
I've been trying to put 64-bit support in the kernel for 2.4.18 kernel version. For this I also need to make LVM 64-bit compliant. If you could help me about the changes required in LVM internals and tools, then please share the same. Effectively I need logical volume to be of 64 bit size.

Looking forwad for your precious feedback.

 Thanks
 Amit Agrawal