Re: [linux-lvm] Anyone with LVM, XFS, Grub?

Yeah..like I said..I think there is a patch for grub to allow it to
address the LV. I'm not 100% sure though, but I'd think that would be a
better list to address in general, since it's a GRUB related issue I
think.

On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 15:17, Stephan Austermuehle wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 03:09:11PM -0500, Austin Gonyou wrote:
>
> > I thinkn there is a patch for this..but I don't, and probably *wont*
> > do this ever.
>
> I do not like initrd. So I'm searching for a way that allows booting
> the system without initrd. Maybe I worked too much with non x86
> systems...
>
> Stephan

Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA
Coremetrics, Inc.
Phone: 512-698-7250
email: austin coremetrics com

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and
try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger.
But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will
reduce the danger by half."
Sir Winston Churchill