[linux-lvm] filesystem does not reflect new LV size

Vladimir G. Ivanovic vladimir at acm.org
Thu Jun 6 12:12:02 UTC 2002

Actually, my question should have been about resize2fs because that's
what I have on my system.

--- Vladimir

--------
Vladimir G. Ivanovic                        http://leonora.org/~vladimir
2770 Cowper St.                                         vladimir at acm.org
Palo Alto, CA 94306-2447                                 +1 650 678 8014