[linux-lvm] ext2online and 2.4.18

Sander boeraa at wanadoo.nl
Fri Jun 21 16:49:01 UTC 2002

(Response to message from Andreas Dilger, adilger at clusterfs.com on Thursday, June 20, 2002 6:34:20 PM)

Hallo Andreas,

One message in dmesg which I don't see in a kernel without the patch:
"EXT2-fs warning: maximal mount count reached, running e2fsck is
recommended", strange since I have fs checking automatically.
I have seen other messages on a few previous boots with a patched
kernel, that I unfortunately can not reproduce, where there are complaints about an
option 'resize' that is not understood.

No messages of this kind ended up in the messages file, or the debug
log. They only show when booting and in dmesg.

Guess this won't help much, but that's all I have for the moment.

--

Regards,
Sander