[linux-lvm] boot problems with lvm

Hi all,

first I want to congratulate the whole lvm developing team - it's a great tool. lvm is runinng on my power pc with an ide controller nearly perfectly. I've just a little problem after reboot:

Scanning for LVM volume groups ....

comes back with

modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module char-major-109

vscan -- LVM driver/module not load?

and so on. I've the kernel 2.4.18 with the lvm 0.9_beta08 version.

Could anyone give me an idea, what's wrong?

Servas

flo