[linux-lvm] Error in LVM Installation

Hi,

I'm facing lots of problem during installation of LVM
in Linux Red Hat version 7.2.

I tried installing both the version of LVM 1.0.2 and
1.0.3 with Red Hat Linux 7.2(kernel version 2.4.7-10)
and with Red Hat Linux 7.1(kernel version 2.4.2).

Once LVM is installed on the system.And when I reboot
the system it shows some file system error and kernel
panic occurs.I do not whats the reason for that.

Pls guide me to install LVM on my system.Pls guide
which LVM version is most suitable against which Linux
Kernel Version.

Thanx,
Ashish

=====