Re: [linux-lvm] Error in LVM Installation

Hi,

I'm facing lots of problem during installation of LVM
in Linux Red Hat version 7.2.

I tried installing both the version of LVM 1.0.2 and
1.0.3 with Red Hat Linux 7.2(kernel version 2.4.7-10)
and with Red Hat Linux 7.1(kernel version 2.4.2).

Once LVM is installed on the system.And when I reboot
the system it shows some file system error and kernel
panic occurs.I do not whats the reason for that.

the error message could help a lot to invastigate it
a more information about your system too