[linux-lvm] PV-Move fails, now at 127 Pe's...

Denie Andriessen denie at blok14b.gimmie.tudelft.nl
Wed Mar 6 05:04:02 UTC 2002

Hi,

So now the volume is inactive, I can't change it, although it notices
there is an inactive volume on the disks...

hdb1 and hdc1 both have 127 blocks on there now, and hdg1 has 2*127 block
removed. I can't access the data anymore now... Any suggestions on how to
get the volume back online, so the data can be accessed ???

vgscan -- only found 20391 of 20518 LEs for LV /dev/volume/data (0)
vgscan -- ERROR "vg_read_with_pv_and_lv(): allocated LE of LV" can't
get data of volume group "volume" from physical volume(s)

Denie