[linux-lvm] LVM/RAID again

Tim tim at connectlive.com
Wed Mar 6 17:13:01 UTC 2002

Having used and despised VxVM on Solaris before, and finding out about
Heartbeat since then, I'd look into attached enclosures shared
physically on a SCSI bus (there is an article in SysAdmin magazine that
I used for my starting point) and serial heartbeats across the nodes, if
the cluster is simple enough...  if not post to the linux-HA list :-)

Quoth Frank Lenaerts:

--
     "To be suspended from the legal profession is the moral equivalent of
      being ostracized by child molesters."