[linux-lvm] System Suggestions

Tim tim at connectlive.com
Wed Mar 6 22:47:02 UTC 2002

>     We're also having some problems with Mysql that people keep pointing
>     fingers at LVM for, but at this time we're point right back and
>     saying "No!" in a firm voice...

MySQL is weak under real read/write concurrent loads.  PostgreSQL is
terrific for that.  On the other hand, MySQL buries psql for keeping up
with my IDS alerts.  Gotta use the right tool for the job...

--
     "To be suspended from the legal profession is the moral equivalent of
      being ostracized by child molesters."