[linux-lvm] NBD-2.4.26

Hi!
   I want to test LVM on a SAN.. But i dont have a
SAN.. SO im trying to use Network Block Device -
2.4.26 to export partitions to other client
machines.. if im wrong please correct me.. But when i
mount the partitions on the client machine.. LVM
version 1.0.2 is not able to recognize the VG already
present on that partition.. what should i do now..

Or is there any other way to emulate a SAN..