[linux-lvm] pvmove error......and now I have no VG :(

Hi Everyone!

I just installed a new 60G hard drive that I bought, tried to follow section 16 of the HOWTO on the sistina website to move the data from a 13G hard drive to the new 60G hard drive.

During the vgreduce it segfaulted, and now my entire VG has disappeared *gasp*.

What do I do now? I tried to look up how to recover from such a situation but alas, no dice.

Any and all help is appreciated!

long live LVM!

Glenn