[linux-lvm] cache buffer size

I'm using jfs on lvm/raid5 with snapshot.

When I copy file, it happens frequently
'raid5: switching cache buffer size XXX -> XXX'.
This message appears to syslog. It caused speed down to access disks.
So, I cut this message. It's seemed ok.

But it's still going to switch cache buffer size. I think it cost
some cpu time. When switching buffer cache size, it always happen
reflushing memories.

I want to fix buffer size. What shall I do?
I asked JFS group. But they do nothing about cache buffer.

kernel 2.4.20-pre10-ac2
lvm    1.0.5
jfs    1.0.23

--