[linux-lvm] CAROLINE FIELDS will return Thursday, Nov 14

I will be out of the office starting  11/08/2002 and will not return until
11/14/2002.

If you need assistance from the acting Open Systems Supervisor, please call
Bill Fernandez at 717-605-5435.  If he cannot be reached, please try Mike
Kobiako at 717-605-5361.

If you would like to speak to me, please call my cell phone at
717-991-7035.

If you cannot reach any of the above contacts, please call the DISA DECC
Mech help desk at 717-605-7426.

Thanks,

Caroline Fields