[linux-lvm] LV Larger than DIsk?

I was trying to get 2.5.47 going this weekend, some of you may have seen
in the chan.

I finally got all the patches and got them applied for all the bits
broken in that kernel. I got compiled and booted, but...

After compiling lvm2 tools, vgscan runs fine, but then vgchange -ay only
activates 2 of the 5 lv's. I get an error that the LV is too large for
the allocated PE.

I've got 2 PVs, one with 3 partitions, then the rest part of the
/dev/Data volume, and another disk I just added that I simply did
lvextend to one of the LV's I wanted to increase the size of.

Under LVM1, all is well, under LVM2, I'm having some serious issues.
Please advise.

--
Austin Gonyou <austin coremetrics com>
Coremetrics, Inc.