[linux-lvm] Advice needed: vgscan -- ERROR "vg_read_with_pv_and_lv(): current PV" can't get data of volume group "vg0" from physical volume(s)

Hi,

I got your email address from the LVM man pages, hopefully I'm emailing
the right person.

I have an LVM device that has lost its LVM data.

The error I'm getting is vgscan -- ERROR "vg_read_with_pv_and_lv():
current PV" can't get data of volume group "vg0" from physical volume(s)

I haven't tried recreating any of the devices because I didn't want to
risk overwriting any data on the disks.

Can you point me at some documentation on rescuing an LVM partition, or
if you have time, possibly give me some advice on where to start?

It would be greatly appreciated.

James

--
James Longworth