[linux-lvm] Differences between LVM1 and LVM2

Hi.

I have been using LVM for about a year now at a number of machines. One I have had in production for about 4 months I think. I have never had any problems with this piece of software .. very stable.

I would like to know what to think about when upgrading to LVM release 2

Best regards
/Tomas