[linux-lvm] LE/PE Question

Hi!

Im researching some diffrent what-if-scenarios to be more prepared if our lvm fails.
and I'm wondering..Is there any utility to find which file (or fs inode) a specific LE/PE is assigned to?
  What I would like to acomplish it to be able to know what files are located on a specific disk in a

VG/LV. So if I detect that a disk in a LV is starting to fail I would like to know which files are more

likely to be non-recoverable.

Thanks!

Regards
Kalle