[linux-lvm] LVM: logical -> physical mapping info (per file)

 Hello I would like to determine which, of 3 RAIDs, a certain piece of
data is stored. I am trying to determine if the reason I am having
trouble with certain pieces of data on an 'lv' partition is because
of a RAID enclosure having trouble. I'd like to find out if it is the
one containing the file(s) I need.

 Perhaps there is a way to get an inode mapping of every bit of data on
a device (lvm partition)? vgdisplay or lvdisplay seems to only show
which devices are used, but provides no info on the physical location of
each file.

 Please let me know if there is a way to do this, or another way to go
about this problem. Thanks.

--
Nick Jennings <nick jennings mountainviewdata com>
Mountain View Data, Inc.