[linux-lvm] Hardware/Software comparaison of RAID with LVM on Linux

Title: Hardware/Software comparaison of RAID with LVM on Linux

Hi,

I have been reading the Linux-LVM archives lately to find information on RAID and LVM versus performance.
I am interested in the report comparaison of software and hardware raid with LVM on Linux that you created.
Can you send me a copy of this report (.pdf if possible) ?
I am planning of creatind a raid 5 with 4 x 80Gb disks.

Thanks

Jean Aumont

Jaumont mediagrif com
JeanAumont videotron ca