Re: [linux-lvm] LVM & GFS?

Hi, thank you for your reply!

OK, I think it is just what we want ... as I am sitting in front of a server
test installation at fujitsu-siemens RIGHT NOW, with a fibrechannel storage
attached to two Linux-nodes.... ONE hint how to install gfs modules on top of
a SuSE 7.3 might be quite helpful ;-)))

So if anybody out there is reading this and has any experiences with gfs on
SuSE (I could only download the RedHat-rpms at Sistina), PLEASE answer me
fast ;-)

TNX, CU, Lars.