Re: [linux-lvm] lvm on linux RAID5?

-- Anders Henriksson <anders henriksson xelin se>

Hej,

I have tried scanning the list archive and re-read the documentation but
still....

I want to run lvm over four linux raid5 devices, can I just treat the
raid devices as discs? i.e. run pvcreate on them directly and go on from
there.

I am running a linux 7.3 server almost out of the box.

/Anders