Re: [linux-lvm] software mirroring

Scott Savarese wrote:
OK...I finally got it to work...However I couldn't put the / or /boot
partitions under LVM control which would have been perfect... So I created
4 Gb / partition which contains /boot as well, and set lilo to boot off of
that. Everything else will be under LVM control...

which problems did you find in putting / (or /boot) on LVM over MD? (btw i am running such a setup)

Is there a howto out there on how to combine raid and lvm? Is there a need
not that i know of
to write one?
probably yes