[linux-lvm] Re: cvs anonymous update problem && ftp anonymous acces failed

Alasdair G Kergon agk at uk.sistina.com
Tue Apr 22 09:39:01 UTC 2003

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 02:21:56PM +0000, Joel Soete wrote:
> Joel Soete wrote:
> > Unknown host tech.sistina.com
> I reach to update cvs src this afternoon (Thanks)

Unfortunately we had some network/DNS problems this weekend.
(Why do these things always happen when there's a holiday?)
But things will all be fixed very soon now.

lvm-cvs is back (at 208.210.149.38)

> > The same for ftp.sistina.com or lists.sistina.com??

lists.sistina.com is accessible at 208.210.149.36
e.g.  https://208.210.149.36/mailman/listinfo/linux-lvm
  (without the hostname must use the full URLs)

Anonymous FTP is at 208.210.149.35
The Sistina webserver is at http://208.210.149.39/

Alasdair
agk at uk.sistina.com