[linux-lvm] Re: cvs anonymous update problem && ftp anonymous acces failed

Joel Soete wrote:

Joel Soete wrote:

Hi all,

That is a long time that I regulary update without pb your lvm src cvs.
But since some days I couldn't any more because:
Unknown host tech.sistina.com

I reach to update cvs src this afternoon (Thanks)

The same for ftp.sistina.com or lists.sistina.com??

even though I do not yet find back ftp.sistina.com or lists.sistina.com
So could not yet verify any news about this pb on your kind m-l

Thanks again, Joel

Alasdair, Heinz,

All is fixed now.

Thanks a lot for your help,