[linux-lvm] Inode problems

Greetings, I'm using LVM for almost 6 months without any problem..
2 days ago on of my filesystems filled up to 100%, then with the fs full I've enlarged it, and everithing looked to be ok, except that when I then tried to mkdir anything It returned to me the msg "Device is full", wierd.

I cleaned the fs a little and then reducit again, with the e2fsadm command, everithing looked to started working fine again, until I've made a dmesg and discovred this:

EXT2-fs error (device lvm(58,1)): ext2_check_page: bad entry in directory #344422: directory entry across blocks - offset=12440, inode=411202, rec_len=16420, name_len=28

Can anyone tell-me how to solve this ?

I've enlarged the fs again, deleted the dir with that inode, but the problem presists.

Best Regards

rech

Joao Rechena