[linux-lvm] LVM or LVM2?

Hi all,
?
I want to implement LVM on a new system. The server will be a Fedora Core 1 and this distribution comes with utilities of LVM version 1.0.x. I also read some stuff about LVM2, but I can't figure out which one is the best solution. On a old system I use LVM 1.1RC2, but this version seems now to be unavailable.
?
So for my new server I just want to make the good decision. Which one, between the two, is the best solution for now and the future?
?
Thanks for your suggestion.
?
Best regards,