Re: [linux-lvm] EXT3 vs Reiserfs

Reiserfs has in some cases better performance. But resiserfs (in 2.4)
has NO bad block management capabilities..

So, if your drive gets bad blocks, you can very quickly be rebuilding
your entire filesystem ( I lost a TB on a RAID where one drive developed
some bad blocks.)

Just keep in mind stability.

Matt Schillinger
mschilli vss fsi com