Re: [linux-lvm] Ext3 -> ReiserFS on '/' convertion prob

Madison Kelly wrote:
I am so sorry for asking but how would I check?

I'm a SUSE user myself. It's mkinitrd script makes it pretty easy to add modules to your initrd. I'd check that lvm_mkinitrd script of yours... you may have to tweak it. In fact, SUSE's script detects (tries anyway) if your root filesystem is LVM's and automatically adds in the lvm_mod if it wasn't specified.

There's probably a way to find out easily if
it's there already.. just not sure off the top of my head.