[linux-lvm] 2.6.0, devmapper, LVM2 snapshots

Hey folks :) First and foremost, thanks for the great work that is
devmapper and LVM2. Been using it for a good long while now and I've
been quite happy with it.

I'm playing around with stock 2.6.0, checking things out, giving it a
good prod, and I found that creating a snapshot isn't possible. What's
more, I couldn't remove it. I couldn't even access any (uncached) data
on the filesystems therein. I rebooted, and they wouldn't mount at that
point.  I was eventually able to remove the faulty snapshot(s) and mount
the other filesystems, but only after a reboot to init=/bin/sh

It was something of a scary event ;) Is this a known problem that people
are working on, or are you fellas in need of a good reproducible test
case? (I'd rather avoid breaking my machine, but if it's an unreported
problem that others can't easily reproduce, I'd be more than willing
to.)